Hideaway Island Resort
WATER SPORTS MANAGER
Hideaway Island Resort is looking for a new Water Sports Manager. We are based on a small private island about 20 minutes drive from Port Vila, Vanuatu.
We are a small and busy dive shop providing courses, fun dives and daily snorkel safaris and glass bottom boat trips tour house guests and day trippers.
We’re looking for a PADI Instructor, preferably MSDT or above, to manage the Water Sports Centre, Marine Park and it’s team of local Ni-Vanuatu staff.
Candidates for this position should have:
(1) At least 3 years teaching experience
(2) Gas blending certification (nitrox)
(3) Ability to service and maintain Scubapro equipment.
(4) Ability to service and maintain Coltri-sub compressors
(5) Excellent customer service skills
(6) Own equipment and professional insurance
(7) No criminal record and full driving license
( First aid and speciality training qualifications helpful.
(9) Outboard maintenance skills and boat licence very important.
This is a live in position and the candidate must be able to work well with other cultures and in a remote environment.
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive salary, paid work visa, 2 weeks paid leave and free private housing on the Island.
If you are interested and have the necessary skills please send your resume (with photo) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com