Mikes Dive Store
The Role: Warehouse Operative/Admin
Keen, active person needed to join our growing SCUBA diving and snorkelling equipment company as part of our warehouse team.
As our Warehouse Operations Assistant you will play a key role in providing excellent customer service and operational support through both our retail and online store. You’ll be supporting our Warehouse Manager including picking/packing and processing deliveries.
- Ensuring that all eligible orders are picked and packed correctly.
- Ensuring that orders are assembled where necessary (for example, regulator systems) adhering to the company’s high standards and acknowledged current procedures.
- Ensuring that all supplier deliveries are processed correctly within 24hr of receipt, using the appropriate company systems.
- Ensuring relevant suppliers and management are notified of delivery issues/discrepancies within the same time period.
- Experience in a similar store or online-based logistics.
- Experience working for a retailer / brand that also has an online presence – digital is a fast-growing channel for us – would be an advantage.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Open and willing to learn – We will help you with your development and training needs.
- Good knowledge of water-sports equipment.
Opportunities for Growth:
- For the right person there will also be an opportunity to get involved in our ever growing requirement for content creation for example online product videos and reviews.
- There may also be the requirement to assist with the cover of customer enquiries regarding equipment and advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your review