Website Raja Ampat Biodiversity
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE NECCESARY LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE HAVING FULLY RUN A DIVE OPERATION OR CENTER IN THE PAST, AS WELL AS HAVE ACTUAL RESORT EXPERIENCE.
Raja Ampat Biodiversity Resort is becoming one of the most popular adventure dive destination resorts in Raja Ampat, and with this growth there is a need for a motivated and ambitious Dive Master/ Dive Instructor who will be pinnacle in bringing the dive operation to a higher level to meet the demands of our increasing international dive market. You will be one of the key members of staff and will help create a unique dive destination, with focus on creating a personalized and relaxed atmosphere which offers a great customer experience.
WHAT WE NEED:
– multi-lingual INDONESIAN (A MUST) and English.
– Dive Master or Instructor, doing only DM stuff. The ideal candidate will mainly be doing DM related activities with very few diving courses once in a while.
– MUST: Have Experience servicing regulators, tanks, knowledge of compressors (repair and maintenance of dive equipment essential).
– Willing to get “hands dirty”, Confidence in whatever you do
– excellent spotter (if can not find pygmy seahorse don’t apply).
– Knowledge: guiding with strong currents, guiding beginners and experienced divers.
– Respects safety. Gets involved in conservation projects..
What we want is not only a dive guide that will do only guiding as the only duty. But, we want a dive guide who slowly takes ownership of all dive related issues, eventually becoming a dive center manager.
We are a small divining resort located in a very remote location, with no access to life outside the resort. Our treatment for this reason is very close contact with the guest and staff, making them feel at our home.
– We provide accommodation, food, and BASE salary + commissions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org