Senior PADI Scuba Instructor – Great Barrier Reef, Townsville, Queensland
Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive
Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive
Senior PADI Instructor
Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive, Townsville’s Premier 5 Star Dive Centre is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Senior PADI Dive Instructor. This is a Full-Time position with your work hours split between our retail store/office located in Townsville CBD and on board our dive vessels as required.
Your duties include:
Day and Liveaboard Trips to the Great Barrier Reef and SS Yongala Wreck:
– Managing and assisting crew with preparation of hire gear prior to the trip
– Assisting vessel Master with boat preparation prior to the trip
– Providing exceptional customer service to all guests on board
– Complete Roll Calls, and trip paperwork as required
– Overseeing & coordinating dive operations & briefings
– Delegation of duties to dive crew
– Ensuring all operations are compliant with Queensland WH&S Code of Practice for recreational snorkeling and diving, PADI Standards and Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive procedures.
– Ensure the high standard of customer relations is maintained by all crew members
– Training of new crew and dive students
Retail Store/Office duties will include but are not limited to:
– Retail sales
– Stock control
– Trip and course reservations via PADI EVE booking system
– Trip preparation and processing return trip paperwork
– Excellent customer service
– Instruction of students in our purpose built training facility
– Care and maintenance of hire gear
To be successful you must have:
– Current PADI Membership
– Current Professional Liability Insurance
– Current Australian Standard Industry Dive medical (Commercial)
– Current First Aid, CPR and Oxygen Provider (Nationally Accredited)
– Experienced PADI Instructor – minimum 2 years’ experience
– Previous experience working in a dive store role
– Strong communication skills and effective team leader
– Australian citizen or hold permanent residency
– Good computer skills
– PADI MSDT qualification or higher
– Elements of Ship aboard Safety qualification (or willing to obtain it within 3 months)
– Recreational Marine Driver license (or willing to obtain it within 3 months)
A trail day will be completed by the successful applicant. A probation period of 3 months applies to this position in accordance with the NES and an employee review will be conducted at the completion of this period.
Some weekend work will be required as a part of this position.
Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive offers above award remuneration, with the opportunity to increase your income with commissions. Generous staff discounts are available for in store purchases.
Phone (07) 4724 0600 for more information.
Please send your application with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Submit your review