Website Scuba Iceland
Scuba Iceland is a PADI 5 Star Dive Center located in Reykjavík, Iceland. We are looking for both long term and short term positions
We are looking for long term position ASAP. And short term from 15th of may 2015.
Long term is at least a one year contract. Short term is from 15 of may until the 15 of september, main season.
In high season we run 4 tours a day both snorkeling/diving.
Prerequesites for employment:
Valid driver´s licence EU licence.
Teaching Status PADI Instructor, which can preferably teach Dry Suit Specialty
Medical Examination, within last 6 months, for the Icelandic Commercial Diving licence.
Cold water dive gear. Dry suit, bcd and regulators.
Good work ethics and no cry babies.
Long term responsibilities:
- Teach PADI courses and guide certified divers
- Coordinate diving instructor’s and divemaster daily plans
- Plan all dive-centers daily actvities and events
- Prepare reports for both internal and external communications
- Ensure guest satisfaction and deal with customers enquiries and feedback
- Deal with tour operators
- Answer phone for bookings
- Email communications with clients.
- Dive gear maintenance and logs.
Short term responsibilities:
- Run dive tours, 4-1 ratio.
- Run snorkel tours, 8-1 ratio.
- Keep cars clean on daily basis.
- Compressor skills to fill tanks.
- Keep dive center clean.
- PARTY HARD WHILE IN ICELAND.
For more information please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested please send full CV´s with a new photograph and proof of PADI status and drivers licence email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org