Website Ocean Dive Centre
Ocean Dive Centre at Rangali Island Resort Maldives
is looking for a dynamic team of diving instructors to work at their upcoming dive centre in South Ari Atoll.
This dive base will be a brand new installation and will be starting operations on the 1st of May 2015.
Rangali Island is situated in an exciting diving location, possibly the best in the Maldives, perfect both for guiding fun dives and for teaching courses. Instructors have convenient access to the house reef and the atoll itself is a prime destination for diving with reef sharks, manta rays, turtles and other exciting marine wildlife.
In addition to providing diving services, the dive centre will also be responsible for conducting whale shark watching tours which take guests out to snorkel with these large, charismatic animals.
Rangali Resort is managed by the Conrad Hilton chain of hotels and is a 5 star + establishment.
It is one of the most prominent resorts in the Maldives, famous for its underwater restaurant, excellent service standards, exciting location and impressive facilities.
We are searching for instructors who are:
– Fluent in at least one of the following languages: German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish.
– Able to speak an acceptable level of English.
– Single (Couples need not apply)
– At least OWSI certified with Nitrox specialty instructor – Further training and specialties would be preferred.
– Able to work within a luxury resort environment and follow set grooming standards ie. clean shaven, presentable, decent haircut, no visible tattoos or piercings, no excessive jewelry and in uniform.
– Professional, friendly and helpful. A mature and approachable personality is important to be successful in this role.
Furthermore we are searching for individuals who have experience in filming and video editing. If you are confident that you are able to provide this type of service then please also include this skill in your CV and provide a link to a showreel that showcases your talent.
– Employee benefits –
Employees are entitled to:
– A multiple entry work visa
– Accommodation on a 2 share basis
– 3 meals a day at the staff canteen.
– 1 day off every 6 days
– A return ticket following completion of the contract.
– An R&R ticket following completion of 6 months.
The contract will be for 12 months including 1 month of paid annual leave available on a prorated basis upon completion of the first 6 months. The contract is subject to a three month probation period. For further information regarding T&C such as salary etc. please submit your professional CV along with a full length photo of yourself to:
Thank you for your interest in working with us
Ocean Dive Centres
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org