Into the Blue
We are looking for instructors for our Summer season starting in May/June to September/October with the possibility of one instructor staying on as a permanent position.
The dive centre is located in Benalmadena on the Costa Del Sol, Spain. Our dives are off shore as we drive to our dive sites.
- Instruct all courses that come through (Bubblemaker to Rescue and specialities)
- Drive to dive sites if necessary
- Scuba demonstrations
- Divemaster mentoring
- Sales in shop
- General duties
- Filling cylinders
- Maintenance and repairs on gear (if you do not know how, we can teach this)
What we looking for:
- A minimum age of 25 years old due to insurance requirements
- We are looking for no less than a PADI Speciality Instructor with a minimum of 25 certifications.
- Languages: Spanish, French, English
- Must have a driver´s license for Europe
- Specialties needed- wreck, deep, enriched air, sidemount
- Own gear
- Own dive insurance
- Able to work with a small team
- No quality assurances and in status
- Non-smoker (Smokers are welcome to apply however preference will be given to non-smokers)
- We are looking for someone responsible as we do a lot of work in hotels and with children.
For further information about us go to: www.intothebluediving.com
or email email@example.com
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN EUROPE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org