Waidroka Bay Resort
Waidroka Bay Resort, a small boutique Dive & Surf Resort on the main island of Viti Levu, Fiji, is looking for a professional DIVE Operations Manager / INSTRUCTOR / Duty Resort Manager Couple.
Must fulfill the following criteria:
• PADI OW INSTRUCTORS or higher – essential
• Experience in equipment repair & maintenance. Compressors, Tank valves, Regulators, BCD’s – essential
• OUTBOARD mechanical skills – troubleshooting & maintenance for fleet of boats – desirable
• Excellent people skills – to ensure a ‘family like’ atmosphere at the resort through socializing
• Work experience in resorts with knowledge of overall operation & maintenance
• Previous Hospitality experience is a DEFINITE bonus. Food & Beverage/Chef etc
Attributes for the couple
* Take full responsibility for running the Diving A-Z.
* Flexibility/adaptability to work in all areas of the resort.
* The ability to work remotely with a small, close team, and to help and support each other is essential. You will be part of a team of 5 ex-pat staff, 30 minutes drive away from the nearest shops/entertainment.
It is important to realize and be aware that this position is within a resort and not limited to the dive shop only. Applicants will be required to start at the beginning of June.
Please respond to email@example.com with full CV, recent photos and cover letter on why you think you would be suitable for the position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org