Reef Pirates Hawaii
Reef Pirates Hawaii, LLC is looking for hard working, experienced PADI Divemasters and PADI Instructors with very positive attitude and excellent customer service skills to work with a very busy dive operation on Oahu, Hawaii. We provide dive charters and lead dives for our customers to multiple wreck and reef dive sites. We also teach all levels of PADI dive instruction and courses.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
– Accompany guests on scuba diving excursions and assist boat captain such as launching, docking, mooring, and ensuring guests are following safety guidelines. Brief and assist guests on board and in water with diving activities and offering snacks, water and other assistance as reasonable and required.
– Conduct PADI scuba diving courses consisting of classroom, confined water and open water according to PADI regulations and company guidelines.
– Prepare the Dive Shop for the day’s activities. Issue equipment to customers, verify certifications, referrals, eLearning completion, verify/process payment, promote the sale of retail items in the shop, and ensure the shop is safe, tidy and presentable.
– Pick up and drop off passengers and tanks in company vehicles.
– Promote safety first, fun and customer service are a close second.
Applicants should be flexible, versatile, and able to work well with a variety of personalities and situations. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a valid U.S. work visa, be current with PADI, and have your own dive insurance. If great visibility, warm water, and a high energy atmosphere interests you then please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact us by phone. The Resume must include a photo. Couples, i.e. husband/wife, applicants are welcome. Once we have received your resume we will contact you with more information. Please be sure your telephone number and email are listed on your resume.
Please specify in the subject line of your email you are a “PADI Divemaster/Instructor Seeking Employment”. Without this our email server may spam your email and we will never receive you resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com