German-speaking PADI Instructor
Dive2gether is a family company which was started 12 years ago in the sunny village of Plakias, Crete, Greece. We are constantly developing and improving our company, and by now we have reached the rating of 5 star PADI IDC Resort. The key to our success lies in educating and training our staff to offer a high quality, personal approach, resulting in an extremely high percentage of returning guests. Our team is young, international, energetic and highly motivated, always striving to satisfy our guests and to make every day a success. Our diving and snorkelling guests are international, although the largest part of our guests is either German or Dutch-speaking and our company language is English.
We are looking for some more talents to complete our team for the season 2015 on Crete. The position for a German-speaking PADI Instructor will start per 1st of April 2015 and will initially be for 7 months with a possible extension.
If you are not yet a PADI Instructor, then we would offer you to join our PADI Instructor Development Course in May 2015 after having worked the first month with us.
- A fixed monthly salary
- Social security
- Good accommodation
- Sales and Communication Training
- Good Management and Coaching
- and…. a great atmosphere!
- Teaching the full PADI program of diving courses in German and English
- Supervising and guiding dives for certified divers
- Organising and conducting snorkelling trips
- Selling diving activities, courses and equipment
- Administration of daily activities and courses
- Maintaining and cleaning diving equipment
- Participating in social evening programmes organised by the diving school
- Fluent in English and German
- PADI Instructor (or PADI Divemaster who wants to become an Instructor)
- European driving license (B is required, BE is a plus)
- Sales work experience is a plus
- Knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
- Communicative, friendly and positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to work in an international setting
Are you interested?
Please apply now by sending us the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Recent photo
As our company language is English, please send your application (including all the above documents) in English to: email@example.com
Tel.: +30-697 403 1441
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org