Front Desk Sales & Administration for Dive Centre
Front Desk Administrative Assistant
If you are a diver with a talent for administration and organisation, this is a chance to get experience in running the business of diving.
Dive2gether is a family company which was started 12 years ago in the sunny village of Plakias, Crete, Greece. We are constantly developing and improving our company, and by now we have reached the rating of 5 star PADI IDC Resort. The key to our success lies in educating and training our staff to offer a high quality, personal approach, resulting in an extremely high percentage of returning guests. Our team is young, international, energetic and highly motivated, always striving to satisfy our guests and to make every day a success. Our diving and snorkelling guests are international, although the largest part of our guests is either German or Dutch-speaking and our company language is English.
We are looking for some more talents to complete our team for the season 2015 on Crete. The front desk administrative assistant position will start at the end of April 2015 and will initially be for 6 months with a possible extension. This is a dry position, so please only apply if you are a PADI Pro who does not want to be working in the water anymore, but is still passionate about diving.
- Planning and organisation of daily and weekly activities
- Administration of daily activities
- Daily financial administration, including receiving payments
- Placing and administering holiday bookings for our guests
- Written communication with guests in English and German
- Answering the phone, welcoming guests and first contact with customers
- Assisting and supporting the management in organisational and administrative tasks
- Coordination and preparation of daily meetings
- Sales of diving activities and equipment
- Bachelor degree or higher in an administrative field (or similar) or at least 3 years work experience in sales and administration.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent (spoken and written) in English and German or Dutch
- Team-player and structured working attitude (organisational talent)
- Administrative work experience
- Sales work experience is a plus
- Experience with CRM and POS software (EVE) is a plus
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work in an international setting
- Interested in diving
- A fixed monthly salary
- Social security
- Good accommodation
Are you interested?
Please apply now by sending us the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Recent photo
As our company language is English, please send your application (including all the above documents) in English to: email@example.com
Tel.: +30-697 403 1441
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org