Website Raja Ampat Biodiversity
PLEASE APPLY ONLY:
1) IF YOU HAVE THE NECCESARY LANGUAGE
2) EXPERIENCE HAVING FULLY RUN A DIVE OPERATION
3) RESORT MANGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
4) INMEDIATE START
5) ARE A STABLE COUPLE
Raja Ampat Biodiversity Resort is becoming one of the most popular adventure dive destination resorts in Raja Ampat, and with this growth there is a need for a motivated and ambitious couple for joining our staff. One person will be in charge for diving operations and another person will be reception/admin. Both will integrate with the current staff and both will be pinnacle in bringing the dive operation and resort activities to a higher level to meet the demands of our increasing international dive market. You will be one of the key members of staff and will help create a unique dive resort destination, with focus on creating a personalized and relaxed atmosphere, which offers a great customer experience.
WHAT WE NEED:
– For both> Willingness to learn fast INDONESIAN language (A MUST) and English. Spanish desired.
– ONE person> Diving qualifications > Dive Master or Instructor active status.
– Duties diving: MUST: Have Experience servicing regulators, tanks, knowledge of compressors (repair and maintenance of dive equipment essential), Willing to get “hands dirty”, Knowledge: guiding with strong currents, guiding beginners and experienced divers. Tour leader/Cruise Director/Dive Center Manager experience, Respects safety. Gets involved in conservation projects..
– ONE person> Reception/Admin duties> Stock control, reception activities, PR, Shopping, Logistics, Oversee resort operations and implement systems for control, general admin and general resort management.
We are a small divining resort located in a very remote location, with no access to life outside the resort. Our treatment for this reason is very close contact with the guest and staff, making them feels at our home.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org