Chinese speaking diving instructor needed at Taj Exotica Resort Maldives
Website Ocean Dive Centre
Ocean Dive Centre at Taj Exotica Resort and Spa is looking for a Chinese speaking diving instructor to work at their dive base in South Male Atoll, Maldives.
This dive base is situated in an exciting diving location, The South Male Atoll is a prime destination for diving with sharks, manta rays, wrecks and sighting other large marine animals.
Successful applicants must be:
– Male and single – couples need not apply.
– At least OWSI – Further training and specialties would be preferred.
– Able to speak fluent Mandarin Chinese and have a good level of spoken English.
– Able to work within a luxury resort environment and follow set grooming standards ie. clean shaven and in uniform.
– Professional, friendly and helpful. An open & approachable personality is important to be successful in this role.
Employees are entitled to:
– A multiple entry work visa
– Accommodation on a 2 share basis
– 3 meals a day at the staff canteen.
– 1 day off every 6 days
– A return ticket following completion of the contract.
– An R&R ticket following completion of the first 6 months.
The contract will be for 12 months including 1 month of paid annual leave available on a pro rated basis upon completion of the first 6 months. The contract is subject to a three month probation period. For further information regarding T&C such as salary etc. please submit your professional CV along with a full length photo of yourself to:
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Ocean Dive Centres
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com