Branch manager for Boracay Island – Philippines
Scotty’s Action Sports Network
Scotty’s Action Sports Network is seeking an Operations Manager to perform daily management of personnel, customer, inventory, and financial transactions for the Boracay branch. The center is part of several outlets, which are all providing 5 stars aquasports services throughout several high end hotels in the Philippines. The position is to be filled in April 2015.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Management of daily business activities of personnel, customers, and physical assets according to corporate policies. Responsible for daily opening and cash reconciliation.
• Achieve annual financial goals. Responsible for the branch location’s inventory management, account collection, revenue generation, and margin.
• Daily attention to ethical business practices, safety, cleanliness, company professional appearance and uniform standards, and approved environmental practices at location, elevating significant issues to the General Manager.
• Communicate with employees on a regular daily basis to insure procedures are followed, new procedures and methods are considered and new approved methods or procedures are known and carried out on a timely basis.
• Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staffing levels, to ensure that activities are performed effectively, and to respond to fluctuating workloads. Annual documented performance appraisal and development plans per employee with respect to agreed annual goals, regional goals, and performance appraisal tools.
• Support the implementation of approved corporate policies, practices and procedures.
• Formal education or equivalent experience in Business Administration (4 years course)
• At least two years in the tourism industry
• At least two years of P&L responsibility
• Experience in MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
• Diving experience is a must but instructor level is optional
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Preopening experience
• Experience in retail sales, personnel management and shop management
• Excellent customer interaction skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
Please send cover letter, resume and a recent picture to Yohann@divescotty.com with Branch Manager as subject of the email. Only relevant applications will received a feedback.
To apply for this job email your details to Yohann@divescotty.com