BILINGUAL GERMAN SPEAKING INSTRUCTOR- PRO DIVE CAIRNS
Website Pro Dive Cairns
Since 1983 Pro Dive Cairns has developed and maintained an international reputation as the premier dive company in Cairns. We offer the highest quality and best value liveaboard trips to the outer Great Barrier Reef. Our three multi million dollar purpose built dive vessels provide unquestionably the very best outer reef liveaboard experience in Cairns.
Currently we are seeking applications from PADI GERMAN/Bilingual speaking Dive Instructors for instructors positions to teach all levels of PADI courses in German or English.
In keeping with the high level of professional service we provide, all Instructors employed at Pro Dive Cairns are required to hold the following Qualifications
1. A current and valid Working holiday Visa or Australian Resident
2. Current teaching status as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor or higher rating.
3. Nitrox Specialty instructor
4. A current Australian Standard 2299 Diving medical (can be arranged in Cairns)
5. A current a Senior 1st aid certification. (PADI EFR or EFR INSTRUCTOR not valid)
6. A current (12 months) certification in Oxygen Resuscitation.
7. A valid motor vehicle driver license, held for a minimum of three consecutive years
8. Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety at Sea or STCW 95
9. Recreational shipmasters licence
Any qualifications that are not held or are not current can obtained in Cairns.
Further we are looking for people with the following skills and personal attributes:
Good knowledge of all PADI courses
Good sales skills
A boating background or sound knowledge of boats and boating skills
Excellent communication skills
Excellent team worker
Very Customer orientated
Outgoing but not overbearing personality
Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
Our selection process will involve a formal interview held in Cairns as well a 5 Day training/orientation trip to assess each candidates’ suitability to our organisation. This Selection process would require candidates to make their own way to Cairns.
We are seeking candidates already holding a Working Holiday visa for a possible immediate start upon successful completion of a trial trip.
If you are a German speaking diving professional looking for a position in the diving industry and have the necessary qualifications, skills and personal attributes Pro Dive Cairns is looking for, send your CV C/O the personnel manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to find out more about what we do visit www.prodivecairns.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com