AUSTRALIA: Full Time Shop Coordinator – PADI OWSI
We are looking for a PADI OWSI or higher) to fill a position as full time shop coordinator. You will be the face of the business as you will run the front office and showroom and will be the first point of contact for customers.
You will be working in a busy dive centre’s shop coordinator team. Good product knowledge is a must. You will also be the backup for our instructor team, so if you like, you can be in the water occasionally.
If you have a good work ethic and sales experience, this job is for you! The position is available immediately.
- Current Dive Professional
- Native English Speaker
- Current driver’s licence
- Nitrox, Oxygen Provider, Navigation, Photography or other instructor specialty certifications will be highly regarded
- This is a long term position. It involves all aspects of running a busy dive centre. An always friendly “big smile” attitude towards customers is required. We like to take advantage of our staff’s strengths so the job can be somewhat moulded to your skill set.
The ideal candidate is an instructor, who enjoys talking diving all day, who is computer literate and who can jump in on last minute and private course requests and ideally has experience in temperate waters.
What we offer:
- Full time salary above the industry award base wage
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Professional insurance to cover you (also as an instructor) while you work
- A fun and exciting team to work with
Candidate must be legally employable in Australia long-term (no working holiday visa holders). We do not sponsor, so please do not ask.
Please send your resume with a letter of interest and current photo.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Previous applicants need not apply.
To apply for this job please visit divingadelaide.com.au..
Submit your review